Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Carry out all implementation and testing of the MEVION S250 and S250i systems and related equipment at customer sites.
- Responsible for updating installation work instructions and other documentation as needed.
- Assist in the acquisition of tools and equipment.
- Maintain accurate installation records in accordance with company procedures.
- Perform all work in a safe and effective manner.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters or assigned projects.
- Domestic and international travel is required.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- An Associate’s degree in electronics is preferred but not required.
- 3-10 years of experience in electromechanical test and repair is essential.
- Experience with accelerator systems (RF, high power electronics, high vacuum, superconducting magnets) is a strong plus.
- Ability to work for extended periods with little to no supervision.
- Proficient with the use of power and hand tools.
- Proficient in the reading and understanding of technical prints and schematics.
- Proficient in documentation of assembly processes.
- Experience with the use of rigging equipment including, forklifts, hoists, etc.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, ascend and descend ladders and stairs,
- bending, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to use all standard office equipment such as a computer, keyboard, copier, and telephone.
- The employee will work with radiation producing equipment using high magnetic fields, high voltages, compressed and liquefied gases, and radioactive materials.
- Strict adherence to corporate safety procedures is mandatory.
- This position involves occasional exposure to high magnetic fields and routine exposure to magnetic fields above 5 gauss. Individuals with pacemakers,
- automatic defibrillators, or similar implants are physically disqualified from this position. Individuals with other implanted metallic materials must be considered on a case by case basis, per medical advice from the candidate’s physician and company policy.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.