Field Vice President, Sales - APAC
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for new orders and revenue recognition of the Mevion Medical Systems Inc. portfolio of products throughout the assigned geographic area. Accountable to meet identified targets for sales volume, market penetration, customer retention, product mix, profitability and selling price, within budget. Provide related reporting to demonstrate success or identify improvement needed.
- Develop a targeted account list, sales backlog, and other forecasts to actively promote, present, and demonstrate Mevion products to current and potential customers.
- Coordinate orders with order management, accounting, marketing, and contracts administration teams.
- Review forecasts with Sales Management, revising where appropriate.
- Achieve sales goals as identified.
- Call on/established relationships with resource referrals (hospitals, clinics, physicians, etc.).
- Ensure a high level of commercial, clinical, and technical skills and knowledge is maintained on all products within the Mevion Medical Systems Inc. portfolio.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and pricing and contracting policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of competitive sales and product arguments to the APAC team.
- Provide technical support regarding Tenders, RFPs, bid responses, trade shows, exhibits, and seminars as applicable.
- Travel as required (estimated at ~75%) to maintain good relationships with Mevion Medical Systems Inc. customers.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures relating to the handling of complaints and complaint files.
- Provide onsite and offsite product/sales presentations and assist in product sales training.
- Provide timely response to business and sales/customer support needs.
Minimum educational, training, and experience qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Five year’s direct related experience in Radiation Oncology Sales and/or in capital sales.
- Must be fluent or native Mandarin speaker.
- Team player on both departmental and management team levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present high-level presentations.
- Must be able to travel routinely.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment including computer, keyboard, phone, copier, etc.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org