Customer Relationship Manager
At Mevion you’ll make a difference by shaping the future of cancer treatment. Every employee plays an important role in our mission to make proton therapy accessible around the globe and we’re always looking for passionate, talented, and motivated people to join our team. The Customer Relationship Manager will play a key role at Mevion by managing the customer lifecycle beginning with successful system implementation and will maintain and foster the relationship between Mevion and its customers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as primary contact for new and existing customers.
- Assures readiness and timely delivery of acceptance and go-live services.
- Understand the product and clinical third-party systems at a deep level to assist optimal closure of technical issues and high uptime.
- Provide insight and best practices for Mevion and third-party equipment.
- Assist customer to ramp-up and expand their clinical program.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship through the entire lifecycle.
- Clearly, communicate the technology of the Mevion system to the customer and educate them on its use within their clinical environment
- Partner with the product management team to manage customer complaints and take leadership in expediting solutions to assure satisfaction.
- In conjunction with sales, participate in customer surveys, and needs and effectiveness assessments of Mevion programs.
- Collaborate with other internal departments e.g. product development, engineering, marketing, service, training and external partners, on new releases impacting the customer and operational readiness; including providing input on potential enhancements and identifying current pain points.
- Represent the needs of the customer to internal staff through regular meetings including product requirement and validation processes.
- Maintain accurate customer records, and regularly provide customer status updates, highlighting customer advocates and those at risk.
- Understand the business strategies and organization of Mevion customer sites and advise on effective communication and outreach programs.
- Remain current in treatment techniques, clinical protocols, and industry developments through continuing education and professional improvement.
Minimum educational, training, and experience qualifications:
- 5-10 years of Account Management/Customer Success experience in a Medical Device company.
- Radiation Oncology experience with in-depth knowledge of the clinical environment and workflow.
- Familiarity with radiotherapy accelerators and equipment.
- Proton Therapy Experience is a plus.
- Advanced speaking and presentation skills for high-level audiences.
- Customer coaching and consulting experience with proven results.
- Self-motivated and organized to accomplish the task at hand, requiring minimal supervision.
- Customer oriented and committed to making them successful.
- Good team member with the ability to work hours beyond 9 to 5 as needed.
- Eager to explore creative and effective ways to transfer knowledge, e.g. social media
- Domestic and foreign customer travel experience
- 30 – 50 % travel is required; occasional international travel
- Typical office environment
- Must be able to use standard office equipment including telephone, computer/keyboard, and copier.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org