Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform / coordinate Patient Couch Commissioning
- Perform / coordinate X-Ray System Commissioning
- Perform / coordinate beam testing and commissioning activities.
- Perform / coordinate Beam Verification activities.
- Perform / coordinate Laser Alignment
- Perform / coordinate Field Service beam work
- Participate in R&V Integration commissioning
- Assist with training of new personnel in beam commissioning.
- Assist in the operation of the superconducting magnet including ramp up and ramp down operations.
- Analysis of the beam data.
- Creation of standard operating procedures and work instructions.
Minimum educational, training, and experience qualifications:
- At least one year of experience on similar projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Ability to lead or work independently at remote sites.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources and customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency as a cyclotron operator or similar experience.
- The employee will work at times in environments where devices producing high levels of radiation are operating. Devices use high magnetic fields, high voltages, compressed and liquefied gases, and radioactive materials. Strict adherence to corporate and site safety procedures is mandatory.
- This position involves the high likelihood of repeated exposure to high magnetic fields. This does not pose any risk to most individuals; however, individuals with pacemakers, automatic defibrillators, or similar implants are physically disqualified from this position. Additionally, other metallic implants must be considered on a case by case basis, per medical advice from the candidate’s physician and company policy.
- Occasional weekend work is required.
- Travel may be excess of 75% at times.
- 3 positions are available
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.